STOP SLUG & SNAIL! (100% sheep wool pellets) 1000 ml package,
Do Slugs & Snails Eat Your Plants?
100% sheep wool
(animal by-product produced in accordance with the processing methods referred to in Regulations No 1069/2009 and 142/2011).
~ 66% organic matter
~ 1.4% humidity
Biolana can be used in 3 different ways:
Application 1 Developed above the soil by sprinkling around the trunk of the plant or on top of chicken or manure, etc. unpleasant sources of odors.
For protection against molluscs - sprinkle evenly 10 - 15 cm in diameter and 1 - 2 cm in height around the plant trunk BioLana and aplejiet with water to swell them. As the granules become larger and the excess water dries, they will begin their protective function. In addition to protection, we also recommend preparing the substrate by dissolving 20 - 50 grams of BioLana in 1L of water and pouring over the plant stem and leaves. It is desirable for the plants to be protected from excessive rain, as during heavy rain the protective functions weaken slightly, however, after repeated drying, the protection was restored to full extent.
For protection against unpleasant odors - sprinkle Biolana granules evenly on the cause of the odor (chicken, manure, other). It will help!
2. Incorporate into the soil. Biolana granules are long-acting organic fertilizers, and they are best applied under or around the plant's roots, as well as when planting the seeds need to cover at least 5 cm of soil.
We recommend the following dose (applied to the root of the plant), but for even better results we recommend to specify the characteristics of the existing soil at the beginning:
for green and ornamental plants, (for substrate) 10 - 20g / L
peas, beans, beans 20 - 30 g / m2
for grass, herbs, beets 60 - 80 g / m2
tomatoes, peppers, aubergines, carrots, potatoes, onions, turnips 80 - 120 g / m2
pumpkins, cucumbers, courgettes, melons, lettuce, spinach, onions, fruit trees, vines, shrubs, ornamentals 100 - 130g / m2
cabbage, cauliflower, kohlrabi 120 - 150 g / m2
One handful of the average person is about 30 grams. One 450 gram pack is enough for up to 30 plants or 30 sqm of soil
Use 3 Creates a substrate:
add 10 - 20g per liter of total substrate.
For additional fertilisation of plants, we recommend creating a working fluid by mixing 10 - 20 grams per 1L of water.
for the protection of young plants from forest animals (deer, elk, etc.) at least 50 - 70 grams per 1L of water
1. to be incorporated into the ground only 1x a year wool naturally decomposes 100% over a period of up to 10 months, thus not leaching into the ground with rain and nourishing the roots throughout the growing season of the plant.
2. Able to hold water up to 3.5 x more that it weighs in this way less often need to be watered, especially if the top layer of earth dries out on a sunny day.
3. Absorbing water also loosens the soil, replacing Perlite, thus allowing the roots to grow more easily and additionally supplying them with oxygen in heavy and compacted soil.
4. contains on average 3x more nitrogen and other micro and macro elements as analogues. For example, nitrogen increases the green mass of a plant both in volume and weight.
5. Sustainable product - This type of recycling is in line with the European Green Course on Cleaner Recycling and Climate Neutrality.
6. The natural composition of wool is also very successful in neutralizing unpleasant odors and can be combined with other fertilizers that produce an unpleasant odor by completely neutralizing it (eg chicken or manure).
7. Protects plants and seedlings from bivalve molluscs and other molluscs without killing them naturally.
8. Convenient dosing one medium handful contains about 25 - 30 grams but a tablespoon of about 15 - 20 grams of Biolana granules.
9. The small size of the granule allows a more even incorporation into the soil, avoiding the concentration of fertilizer
Animals must not be grazed or crops used as feed for at least 21 days after treatment with BioLana.
Do not use on edible parts of crops
It is recommended to store Biolana Pellets in a dry cool place away from direct sunlight. Do not allow fertilizer to enter drains.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets to avoid the risk of ingestion or inhalation.
Shelf life 2 years from the date of manufacture in the original packaging. Lot no. coincides with the date of manufacture (see packaging)
Made in Latvia